Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.75in GM Combo Lift Kit (2014 1500 PU)
Get the best of both worlds with Rough Country's 3.75-inch Combo Kit for 2014 GM 1500's! This unique kit combines our popular 2.5-inch Leveling Lift Kit with our 1.25-inch body lift, offering you a big boost at an incredible price! Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R 17 tires with a set of lower strut extensions, rear blocks, and a set of fiberglass reinforced nylon spacers. Best of all this kit ships with a set of bumper relocation brackets and instruction for lifting the rear bumper using factory mounts, giving your truck a clean, flush look after lifting. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks. Read More
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Body Lift provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Body Lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
- Tires: 33x12.50 R20
- Wheel BS: Factory
- ONLY fits models with Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with Aluminum control arms.
- If wider than factory tires are used, offset wheels and trimming will be required.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Lower strut mount extensions
- Upper strut spacers
- 2" fabricated lift blocks
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
|2014||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|ONLY fits models with Steel control arms|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.