Get the best of both worlds with Rough Country's 3.75-inch Combo Kit for 2014 GM 1500's! This unique kit combines our popular 2.5-inch Leveling Lift Kit with our 1.25-inch body lift, offering you a big boost at an incredible price! Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R 17 tires with a set of lower strut extensions, rear blocks, and a set of fiberglass reinforced nylon spacers. Best of all this kit ships with a set of bumper relocation brackets and instruction for lifting the rear bumper using factory mounts, giving your truck a clean, flush look after lifting. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-6 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 R20 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Body Lift provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Body Lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- If wider than factory tires are used, offset wheels and trimming will be required.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Lower strut mount extensions
- Upper strut spacers
- 2" fabricated lift blocks
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
|2014||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|