Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4.75in GM Combo Lift Kit
This 4.75" combo kit features our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other joint on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Features upgraded ball joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Body lift provides 1.25" of lift as opposed to the standard 1".
- Body lift includes front bumper brackets.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- 1.5" lift blocks
- Body spacers
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
- Grade 8 hardware
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2007-2013||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|305/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|295/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|305/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|305/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|295/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.