Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4.75in GM Combo Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU 4WD)
This 4.75" combo kit features our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Body lift provides 1.25" of lift as opposed to the standard 1".
- Body lift includes front bumper brackets.
- Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drops
- Differential skid plate
- 3in fabricated lift blocks
- Body spacers
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
- Grade 8 hardware
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2007-2013||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|305/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|295/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|305/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|305/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|295/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.