Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4.75in GM Combo Lift Kit (w/Upper Control Arms)
This 4.75-inch combo kit features our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This innovative kit combines our new 1.25-inch Body Lift with our popular 3.5-inch Suspension Lift for a big lift height without breaking the bank. Includes N2.0 Shocks and MOOG Ball-Joints.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other joint on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Read More
- Increased ground clearance.
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Differential drops are made from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum.
- Ball joints are made by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Increased ground clearance
- Body lift provides 1.25-inch of lift opposed to the standard 1-inch"
- Includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift pucks are full size, maximizing surface contact
- Maintains the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
- Install Time: 5-7 hours
- Must know if front factory Knuckles are made from aluminum or steel.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- Requires minor cutting.
- Strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop spacers
- Differential skid plate
- 3in fabricated lift blocks
- 1.25-inch Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
- Grade 8 hardware
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2014||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.