Run up to a 32in tire while leveling the front of your truck with the rear using Rough Country's 2in Leveling Suspension Kit for 2014 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you're ready to get that killer look in no-time flat on your late model GM 1500 pickup.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/70 R17 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Must know if front factory components (Lower Front Control Arms) are made from aluminum or steel.
- If wider than factory tires are used, offset wheels and trimming will be required.
- Lower strut mount extensions
|2014||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|