Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2.5in GM Leveling Lift Kit
Off-Road Action has never been more affordable thanks to Rough Country's new 2.5" Suspension lift for '07 & Up GM 1500 Pickups. If you're looking for something more than a simple leveling kit, look no further! This new design utilizes our popular 2" Lower Strut Extensions combined with a set of strut spacers and rear blocks to achieve a total of 2.5" of lift - enough clearance to run up to a 285/70/17 tire - all at a price that won't break the bank! This kit includes a set of Fabricated 2" Rear Blocks to replace the OEM 1" block. Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks and are less susceptible to damage and the environment. Not only is this kit affordable, it's also easy to install, featuring a 100% bolt-on installation procedure with no need for a strut compressor to install. Lift your 1500 easily, efficiently, and cost effectively. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 3 - 4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- Must know if factory front components (Front Lower Control Arms) are aluminum or steel.
- Lower strut mount extensions
- Upper strut spacers
- 2" fabricated lift blocks
|2007-2015||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2015||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|265/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|265/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|265/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.