2.5in GM Leveling Lift Kit (07-18 1500 PU)
Off-Road Action has never been more affordable thanks to Rough Country's new 2.5-inch Suspension lift for '07 & Up GM 1500 Pickups. If you're looking for something more than a simple leveling kit, look no further! This new design utilizes our popular 2-inch Lower Strut Extensions combined with a set of strut spacers and rear blocks to achieve a total of 2.5-inch of lift - enough clearance to run up to a 285/70/17 tire - all at a price that won't break the bank! This kit includes a set of Fabricated 2-inch Rear Blocks to replace the OEM 1-inch block. Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks and are less susceptible to damage and the environment. Not only is this kit affordable, it's also easy to install, featuring a 100% bolt-on installation procedure with no need for a strut compressor to install (Excludes Stamped Steel Arms.) Lift your 1500 easily, efficiently, and cost effectively. Read More
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (Excludes #1312)
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel or Stamped Steel.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" (Old body style) models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
|2007-2018||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
|Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|265/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|265/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|265/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|