Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2in GM Leveling Lift Kit
Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you're ready to get that killer look in no-time flat.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Does NOT fit 2014-2015 GMC "Denali" models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Must know if Factory Front Lower Control Arms are made from aluminum or steel.
- Lower strut mount extensions
|2007-2015||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2015||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2014-2015 GMC "Denali" models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|265/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|265/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|265/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
You may also like...
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.