Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you're ready to get that killer look in no-time flat.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/70 R17 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: Factory This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Must know if factory front components (Front Lower Control Arm) is aluminum or steel.
- Lower strut mount extensions
|2007-2013||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|