Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2in GM Leveling Lift Kit
Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut (excludes Stamped Steel), you're ready to get that killer look in no-time flat. Read More
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Does NOT fit 2014-2017 GMC "Denali" models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Must know if Factory Front Control Arms are made from Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel or Stamped Steel.
|2007-2017||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2017||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2014-2017 GMC "Denali" models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|265/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|265/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|265/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|