Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2in / 4in GM Lowering Kit
If you want to easily transform the look of your truck, look no further than Rough Country's 2in / 4in Lowering Kit w/ N2.0 Shocks for '07-13 GM 1500 2WD pickups. Our easy-to-install Lowering Kit is a total transformation, offering a sleek, modern look while supplementing the rear suspension! Unlike most lowering kits, This package includes a set of rear N2.0 Shocks for a smooth, balanced ride - meaning an upgrade to both the look AND feel of your vehicle, all at an incredible price.
Re-using the strut and leaf springs preserves factory ride quality, and helps you easily restore the vehicle to factory height at any time.
A set of plate steel front lowering spacers with Grade 9 Hardware and hardened washers offer pleny of strength and durability to drop the ride height of your truck by 2-inches in the front and 4-inches in the rear, offering a sleek, level drop while keeping other crucial components in line. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Drops the front 2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Rear drop is adjustable between 4in and 4.5in.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Can be returned to stock height.
- Includes Grade 9 hardware and hardened washers.
- Install Time: 2-4 hours
- Wheel BS: Factory
- Does NOT fit models with aluminum lower control arms
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires rear axle flip
- Lowering spacers
- Grade 9 hardware
- Spring hanger brackets
- Axle saddles
- U-bolt plates
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
|2007-2013||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|