Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2in / 4in GM Lowering Kit (2014 1500 PU)
If you want to easily transform the look of your truck, look no further than Rough Country's 2in / 4in Lowering Kit w/ N2.0 Shocks for 2014 GM 1500 2WD pickups. Our easy-to-install Lowering Kit is a total transformation, offering a sleek, modern look while supplementing the rear suspension! Unlike most lowering kits, This package includes a set of rear N2.0 Shocks for a smooth, balanced ride - meaning an upgrade to both the look AND feel of your vehicle, all at an incredible price.
A set of plate steel front lowering spacers with Grade 9 Hardware and hardened washers offer plenty of strength and durability to drop the ride height of your truck by 2in in the front and 4in in the rear, offering a sleek, level drop while keeping other crucial components in line. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Drops the front 2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Rear drop is adjustable between 4-inches and 4.5-inches.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Includes Grade 9 hardware and hardened washers.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires rear axle flip
- Does NOT fit 6.2-liter engine models
- Lowering spacers
- Grade 9 hardware
- Spring hanger bracket
- Axle saddles
- U-bolt plates
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
|2014||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 6.2-liter engine models|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.