Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2in / 4in Lowering Kit (88-98 GM 1500 PU)
Order in the nextand your in-stock order will ship today! See full details
- Easy installation.
- Drops the front 2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Can be fully realigned to factory specs.
- Can be returned to stock height.
- Includes Grade 9 hardware and hardened washers.
- Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Requires minor cutting
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" models (old body style)
- Installation on 1988-1991 1500 Standard Cab models will require the use of rotors and bearings from a 1988-1998 Extended Cab model
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
We are proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 4:30pm (cst), Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Approximately 97% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please click here.
- (2) Lowering spindles
- (2) Lowering shackles
- (2) Spring hanger brackets
- (1) Brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
|1988-1998||2WD||Chevrolet||1500 Silverado (Ext. Cab)|
|1992-1998||2WD||Chevrolet||1500 Silverado (Std. Cab)|
|1999||2WD||Chevrolet||1500 Silverado Classic|
|1988-1998||2WD||GMC||1500 Sierra (Ext. Cab)|
|1992-1998||2WD||GMC||1500 Sierra (Std. Cab)|
|1999||2WD||GMC||1500 Sierra Classic|
Always check the product's overview, for more important fitment information