Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
1-2in / 4in GM Lowering Kit
Dial in the look you want with Rough Country's 1 - 2-inch / 4-inch Lowering Kit for '07-up 2wd GM 1500. This easy-to-install lowering kit features an adjustable height spacer design, with 2 individual spacers per side, allowing you to customize you exact preferred ride height and making it easy to incorporate a range of different wheels and tires.
This lowering kit ships with a set of N2.0 shocks for a smooth, balanced ride. Plate steel lowering spacers offer plenty of strength and durability to drop the ride height of your truck and keep everything at optimum angles. Best of all, this kit features a 100% bolt-on install process, making it easy to install in a flash. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Drops the front 1-2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Front and Rear drop are adjustable for perfect ride height
- Can be returned to stock height.
- ONLY fits models with 2-inch diameter factory size strut body
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires rear axle flip
- Lowering coil spacers
- 2 - 5/16" shim plates
- 2 - 3/8" shim plates
- Spring hanger brackets
- Axle saddles
- U-bolt plates
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
|2007-2013||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.