1-2in / 4in GM Lowering Kit (07-13 1500 PU 2WD)
Dial in the look you want with Rough Country's 1 - 2-inch / 4-inch Lowering Kit for '07-up 2wd GM 1500. This easy-to-install lowering kit features an adjustable height spacer design, with 2 individual spacers per side, allowing you to customize you exact preferred ride height and making it easy to incorporate a range of different wheels and tires.
This lowering kit ships with a set of N2.0 shocks for a smooth, balanced ride. Plate steel lowering spacers offer plenty of strength and durability to drop the ride height of your truck and keep everything at optimum angles. Read More
- Drops the front 1-2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Front and Rear drop are adjustable for perfect ride height
- Can be returned to stock height.
- ONLY fits models with 2-inch diameter factory size strut body
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires rear axle flip
|Est. Install Time||2-4 hours|
- Lowering coil spacers
- 2 - 5/16" shim plates
- 2 - 3/8" shim plates
- Spring hanger brackets
- Axle saddles
- U-bolt plates
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
|2007-2013||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|