Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2 - 3in GM Suspension Lift Kit (Rear Blocks)
This 3in kit now includes Clevite brand OEM style bushings, proven to hold up to even the most rough and tumble trailblazers, and features increased vibration dampening. A set of MOOG Problem Solver pressed in ball joints also ship with this kit; pre-pressed in to expedite installation and requires no reaming or modifying the spindle. This kit also includes our new N2.0 Shocks - custom tuned for balanced on and off-road use - as well as forged torsion bar adjuster keys, a differential drop bracket, and rear fabricated lift blocks. Read More
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains stock geometry
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arms include MOOG Problem Solver pressed-in ball joints to ease installation.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop bracket
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Shock relocation brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$100]
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|285/75 R16||Factory 16||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|285/65 R18||18x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|285/55 R20||20x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|