Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
7in GM Suspension Lift Kit (14-18 1500 PU 2WD)
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 7.5-inch Suspension Lift for 2WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive lift affords your 2WD truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RCX" logo. This whopping 7.5-inch Lift also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues. Give your pickup a lifted and leveled stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install! Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Stamped Steel or Cast Steel
- Cast Steel Control arm kit (237.20) will give a total of 7.5-inches of lift
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- 2014+ models require removal of front skid plate bracket
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
|2014-2018||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2018||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|