Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
3.5in GM Bolt-On Suspension Lift Kit (11-18 2500/3500HD)
Rough Country's 3.5in Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for GM HD Models.
This kit features a set of high-quality, tubular Upper Control Arms with a reinforced gusset plate and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, full range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear.
This kit also features a set of durable, forged torsion bar keys, offering uncompromising strength and rigidity over factory keys. A set of front and rear N3 Nitrogen-charged shocks are also included in the kit, giving your truck incredible ride-quality both on and off-road. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 33in tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. Best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- No cutting, drilling or welding
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Torsion bar keys are forged for uncompromised strength
- Keys are indexed to not stress OE components
- Upper control arms help maintain factory-like geometry while keeping a full range of motion
- Upper control arms feature OEM style Clevite rubber bushings
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit models with rear overload springs
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500HD Pickup|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500HD Pickup|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 2500HD Pickup|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 3500HD Pickup|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|