Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit w/Upper Control Arms (07-18 1500 PU 2WD)
This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels!
This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty! Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum or Cast Steel
- Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel control arms
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" / old body style models
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
|2007-2018||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2018||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2017+ models with Stock Stamped Steel control arms|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" / old body style models|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|