3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-16 1500 PU 4WD)
This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels!
This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Easy installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit models with Stock Cast Aluminum control arms - Please use kit 278.20
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Requires cutting and grinding.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
|Est. Install Time||4-5 hours|
- Upper strut spacers
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts [+$220]
- Differential drop spacers
- Differential skid plate
- 3in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
|2007-2016||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2016||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit models with Stock Stamped Steel or Stock Cast Aluminum upper control arms|
|Does NOT fit AWD models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|