Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-17 1500 PU 4WD)
Introducing the redesigned GM 3.5-inch Suspension Lift by Rough Country Suspension Systems with some exciting upgrades to make your off-road experience even better. These updated kits now feature our critically acclaimed N2.0 shock absorbers and fabricated rear blocks.
Our Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Read More
- Easy installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Does NOT fit models with Stock Cast Aluminum control arms - Please use kit 278.20
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Requires cutting and grinding.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- Upper strut spacers
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts [+$220]
- Differential drop spacers
- Differential skid plate
- 3in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2007-2017||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2017||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit models with Stock Stamped Steel or Stock Cast Aluminum upper control arms|
|Does NOT fit AWD models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|