Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R17 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 5.5" - 6" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Differential drops are made from CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum.
- Differential drops feature Rough Country logo etched into the side.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include upgraded ball joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steeering.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Coil spring spacers
- Lower shock relocation brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.