- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R17 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: 5.5" - 6" This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Differential drops are made from CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum.
- Differential drops feature Rough Country logo etched into the side.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include upgraded ball joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steeering.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Coil spring spacers
- Lower shock relocation brackets
- Extended sway-bar links