Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Order in the nextand your in-stock order will ship today! See full details
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4 - 5 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R17 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 5.5" - 6" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include upgraded ball joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steeering.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
We are proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 4pm (cst) your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Approximately 97% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please click here.
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Coil spring spacers
- Lower shock relocation brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
Always check the product's overview, for more important fitment information