Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 Avalanche)
Order in the nextand your in-stock order will ship today! See full details
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steeering.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
We are proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 4:30pm (cst), Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Approximately 97% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please click here.
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper POM ball joints
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Coil spring spacers
- Lower shock relocation brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
Always check the product's overview, for more important fitment information
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation.