3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 Avalanche)
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steeering.
|Est. Install Time||6 - 8 hours|
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper POM ball joints
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Coil spring spacers
- Lower shock relocation brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation.