Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Order in the nextand your in-stock order will ship today! See full details
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8 - 10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
We are proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 4pm (cst) your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Approximately 97% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please click here.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Lower skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Coil spring spacers
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Shock extensions
Always check the product's overview, for more important fitment information
There are currently no reviews for this product. Write the first review for this product below!