Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
7.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8 - 10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Lower skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted coil springs
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Shock extensions
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.