Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (15-16 1500 SUV 2WD)
Take to the trails in your 2015-up GM SUV with Rough Country's 3.5-inch Lift for Tahoe, Yukon, and Suburban models. Gain plenty of ride height to run up to a 32-inch tire with an aggressive stance that gives your SUV a whole, new look!
This all-inclusive kit lifts and levels your vehicle with a set of rear coil spacers and front strut spacers for an impressive stance. This kit also features upper control arms with Clevite rubber bushings and Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and maintain, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment. Read More
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include upgraded ball joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum or Cast Steel.
- Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms
- Does NOT fit 4WD or AWD models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Must know if factory front knuckles are Aluminum or steel.
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Coil spacers
- Shock brackets
- Sway-bar links
|2015-2016||2WD||GMC||1500 Yukon XL|
|Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms|