7in GM Suspension Lift | Knuckle Kit (14-18 1500 PU 4WD)
Get the look you really want with Rough Country's 7-inch Suspension Kit for 4WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive kit affords your truck the ability to run 35-inch tires on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance cross members featuring the "RC" logo and a differential skid-plate. Each kit also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues.
Give your pickup an aggressive, lifted and level stance with incredible ride quality! Our innovative Lifted Knuckle design boosts ride height while keeping all components at the optimum angles for a factory-like ride. This kit includes a set of rear N3 Shocks, balanced for on and off-road use. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel
- 2016 models with stock stamped control arms only receive 7 inches of front lift
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 35x12.50 R20 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- 18-inch or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
|2014-2018||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2018||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|