Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Order in the nextand your in-stock order will ship today! See full details
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 4 - 6 hours
- Tires: 31x10.50
- Wheel BS: Factory
- ONLY fits models with 5 lug wheels.
- Some early 88-91 GMC trucks may require updated bearings & rotors to install new spindles
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
We are proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 4:30pm (cst), Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Approximately 97% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please click here.
- Lifted spindles
- 2" lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|1988-1998||2WD||Chevrolet||C1500 Ext. Cab Pickup|
|1992-1998||2WD||Chevrolet||C1500 Std. Cab Pickup|
|1988-1998||2WD||GMC||C1500 Ext. Cab Pickup|
|1992-1998||2WD||GMC||C1500 Std. Cab Pickup|
Always check the product's overview, for more important fitment information