Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (99-06 1500 PU 2WD)
The power of N2 comes to 2WD with Rough Country's 6" N2 Suspension Lift for '99 - '06 2WD GM 1500 models. This all-inclusive lift kit features heavy duty components; powdercoated in hammered black for an aggressive appearance and providing enough height to run up to 35" tires. A set of Fabricated Rear Anti-Wrap Blocks are engineered to give plenty of lift while their unique trapezoid shape and wider surface area makes them significantly less susceptible to axle wrap.
This kit also features our custom-valved nitrogen charged N2.0 shocks, with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving that allows for a smooth highway ride and outstanding off-road control - all from the same shock. Bring the power of N2 to your truck and get the most out of your 2wd. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- High clearance crossmember design
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- ONLY fits models with rear leaf spring suspension.
- Does NOT fit 04-06 models with torsion bar front suspension. Use suspension lift kit (#272N2)
- Aftermarket wheels are required.
- Minor drilling is required.
|Est. Install Time||4 - 6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35x12.50|
- Lifted knuckles
- Coil spring spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Extended sway-bar links
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|1999-2006||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|1999-2006||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels|
|ONLY fits models with rear leaf spring suspension|
|Does NOT fit 04-06 models with torsion bar front suspension|