Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Take your truck on the road less traveled with Rough Country's new 4.5" N2 Suspension Lift for 99-06 2wd GM 1500 models. With an all-inclusive kit at our industry leading low price, off-road action has never been more affordable! This kit includes two beefy front lift knuckles which maintain factory driveline angles for improved performance. Also included are a set of front lifted coil springs and rear lift blocks which help achieve an additional 4.5" of lift - enough to clear up to 33" tires! Most notably, this kit includes front and rear N2.0 Shock Absorbers. Utilizing 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, Rough Country's N2.0 Shocks are application tuned; designed specifically for use with the GM 1500 setup to ride "more like stock" on the highway while offering superb off-road performance. Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation procedure, this kit is a cinch to install, requiring only minor trimming of the fender shroud for fitment with some larger tires. Taking your truck off the beaten path has never been easier or more affordable! Read More
Install Time: 4 - 5 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R16 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Lifted knuckles
- Lifted coil springs
- 3" lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|1999-2006||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|1999-2006||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.