Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (15-16 Canyon/Colorado 4WD)
Order in the nextand your in-stock order will ship today! See full details
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly required to install.
- No tie rod cutting or replacing required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work.
- Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and / or wheel spacers, be hub-centric
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
We are proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 4:30pm (cst), Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Approximately 97% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please click here.
- Lifted knuckles
- Lower strut extensions
- Strut clamps
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- Brake line brackets
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series [rear]
Always check the product's overview, for more important fitment information
|Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation.