Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Rough Country Suspension Systems is pleased to announce our REDESIGNED 2.5" Suspension Lift for '82 - '04 Chevy S-10/Blazer models. This all inclusive lift kit features everything you need to hit the ground running, with some exciting upgrades to our previous design. Now featuring our new Nitrogen charged N2.0 shocks with custom 10 stage variable valving, you'll be paired up with the most versatile shocks on the market - balanced for performance on and off-road. Also new to this kit are a set front differential brackets to maintain optimum CV angles after lifting. The 2.5" S-10/Blazer kit ships with a set of durable upper control arms featuring Clevite bushings and rebuildable pressed-in ball joints for prolonged life and easy installation. A set of rear lifted shackles and Forged torsion keys afford enough clearance to run up to 31" tires, while giving your vehicle a jaw-droppingly great look. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4 - 6 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 31x10.50 R15 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Front differential brackets maintain optimum CV angles
- Increased ground clearance
- Applicable on ZR2/Highrider models
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include rebuildable ball joints.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ZR2/Highrider models will only gain approximately 1.5in of lift due to coming installed with a factory lift.
- Upper control arms
- Upper ball joints
- Differential drop brackets
- Torsion bar keys
- Lifted shackles
- Sway-bar relocation brackets
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.