Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Introducing the redesigned GM 3.5in Suspension Lift by Rough Country Suspension Systems with some exciting upgrades to make your off-road experience even better. These updated kits now feature our critically acclaimed N2.0 shock absorbers and rear blocks.
Our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other join on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Features upgraded ball joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
|2007-2013||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
|Does NOT fit models with electric steering|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|