Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift | Knuckle Kit (14-16 1500 PU 2WD)
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 5-inch Suspension Lift for 2WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive lift affords your 2WD truck the ability to run up to an impressive 33-inch tire on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RCX" logo. This whopping 5-inch Lift also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues. Give your pickup a lifted and leveled stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install! Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- 2014+ models require removal of front skid plate bracket
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 247.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N2.0 Shocks - Cast Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 247.22 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear 2.2 Shocks - Cast Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 247.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N2.0 Shocks - Cast Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 247.24 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear 2.2 Shocks - Cast Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 248.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N2.0 Shocks - Cast Aluminum / Stamped Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 248.22 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear 2.2 Shocks - Cast Aluminum / Stamped Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 248.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N2.0 Shocks - Cast Aluminum / Stamped Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 248.24 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear 2.2 Shocks - Cast Aluminum / Stamped Steel Control Arms
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Optional: [+$220] - (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: [+$50] - (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series
|2014-2016||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2016||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
|295/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|