Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
7.5in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit
Right off the lot The GM 2500 HD has an impressive stance and a killer look, inspiring Rough Country to build a kit that would add crucial enhancements while taking nothing away from this sharp looking, new model truck. The 7.5" N2 Suspension Lift for GM 2500 HD features a Non-Torsion Drop Design for better clearance and handling while maintaining proper angles in a "clean and tucked away" fashion. This kit also features Heavy Duty components worthy of the HD badge; With 1/4" thick steel mbers, 1/2" thick NTD Brackets, and a durable, thick Skid Plate - all laser-cut and powder coated in our "Hammer Black" color to match the factory components. Installation requires no drilling or modifying the differential, meaning no "invasive" mods to your new toy. A set of braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines hones the whole package in.
Our innovative HD lift doesn't just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too. This kit doesn't widen the stock track width, and the Non Torsion Drop design keeps everything at optimum angles, leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. A full set of Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers offer 10-Stage velocity sensitive valving, and are custom valved for each model kit we offer - meaning you get a set of shocks designed to preserve your factory ride quality. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8 - 10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Torsion bars stay in the factory location
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Models equipped with factory rear overload springs require longer u-bolt kit (7664) - available below.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Sway-bar brackets
- Upper shock brackets
- Extended brake lines
- Lifted blocks
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- E-brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|2011-2015||4WD||Chevrolet||2500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2015||4WD||Chevrolet||3500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2015||4WD||GMC||2500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2015||4WD||GMC||3500 HD Pickup|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.