4in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit (99-06 1500 PU)
This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 4" lift available! A set of lifted front knuckles and 5" rear blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 33" tires, while a full set of drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. This fully loaded suspension lift also includes a set of (4) Premium N3 Shocks, front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at a great price. Read More
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Differential modification required
- Frame bracket modification required
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- CV spacers
- Skid plate
- 5in lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
|1999-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999-2006||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|Does NOT fit HD models|
|Does NOT fit 1999 (Classic) models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1 Models equipped with Factory 17-inch wheels cannot run smaller 16-inch wheels without checking for rotor/caliper clearance|
|2 If using wheels with -12mm offset or 4.5-inch backspacing, some minor inner fender trimming will be required|
You May Also Like
Regular Price: $1,079.95