This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 4" lift available, now at the same great price as our previous torsion drop kit - just $999.95! A set of lifted front knuckles and 5" rear blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 33" tires, while a full set of drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. This fully loaded suspension lift also includes a set of (4) Premium N2.0 Shocks, front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at a great price.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8 - 10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Differential modification required
- Frame bracket modification required
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- CV spacers
- Skid plate
- 5" lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|1999-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999-2006||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup (Classic)|