Take your Heavy Duty Truck to the next level with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift designed to run up to 35-inch tires. Gain increased ground clearance while maintaining factory ride quality with this all-inclusive kit designed to give the best of both worlds, on or off-road. Featuring CNC machined Knuckles, Heavy-duty front and rear laser cut cross members, and our expertly valved N2.0 shocks this kit gives you a bang for your buck like no other!
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Designed to run 35x12.50 tires
- One-piece quality cast CNC machined knuckles
- Integrated skid plate does not sacrifice ground clearance
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Applicable on 2007 "Classic" models
- Requires minor modification to the front differential
- Models with 2-piece driveshafts require a carrier bearing drop kit. Available below (#1115)
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Lower integrated HD skid plate
- CV spacers
- Sway-bar links
- Lifted blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|2001-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||1500 HD Pickup|
|2007||4WD||Chevrolet||1500 HD Pickup (Classic)|
|2001-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 HD Pickup|
|2007||4WD||GMC||1500 HD Pickup (Classic)|