5in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit (11-18 2500HD/3500HD)
Right off the lot The GM 2500 HD has an impressive stance and a killer look, inspiring Rough Country to build a kit that would add crucial enhancements while taking nothing away from this sharp looking, new model truck. The 5" N3 Suspension Lift for GM 2500 HD features a Non-Torsion Drop Design for better clearance and handling while maintaining proper angles in a "clean and tucked away" fashion. This kit also features Heavy Duty components worthy of the HD badge; With 1/4" thick steel crossmembers, 1/2" thick NTD Brackets, and a durable, thick Skid Plate - all laser-cut and powder coated in our "Hammer Black" color to match the factory components. Installation requires no drilling or modifying the differential, meaning no "invasive" mods to your new toy. A set of braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines hones the whole package in.
Our innovative HD lift doesn't just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too. This kit doesn't widen the stock track width, and the Non Torsion Drop design keeps everything at optimum angles, leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. A full set of Nitrogen charged N3 Shock Absorbers offer 10-Stage velocity sensitive valving, and are custom valved for each model kit we offer - meaning you get a set of shocks designed to preserve your factory ride quality. Read More
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Torsion bars stay in the factory location
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance
- Factory rear overload springs will NEED to be removed on equipped models.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must use 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels due to larger calipers/rotor.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Sway-bar brackets
- Upper shock brackets
- Extended brake lines
- Lifted blocks
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- E-brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N3 Shocks
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD|
|Does NOT fit dually models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|295/60 R20||20x9||-||0 to +12mm|
|Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must run 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels|