Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit (11-18 2500HD/3500HD)
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Torsion bars stay in the factory location
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance
- Factory rear overload springs will NEED to be removed on equipped models.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must use 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels due to larger calipers/rotor.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Sway-bar brackets
- Upper shock brackets
- Extended brake lines
- Lifted blocks
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- E-brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N3 Shocks
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2018||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD Pickup|
|Does NOT fit dually models|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|295/60 R20||20x9||-||0 to +12mm|
|Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must run 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation.