Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU 2WD)
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 261.20/261.22)
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 261.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N2.0 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 261.22 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear 2.2 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 261.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N2.0 Shocks
- SKU: 261.24 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear 2.2 Shocks
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 261.20/261.22)
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
- Optional: (2) Performance 2.2 Series (Rear) [+$50] (SKU: 261.22)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 261.23)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) / (2) Performance 2.2 Series Shocks (Rear) [+$250] (SKU: 261.24)
|2007-2013||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
|1295/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.