5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU 2WD)
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 261.20/261.22)
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 261.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N3 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 261.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N3 Shocks
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 261.20/261.22)
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N3 Series (Rear)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 261.23)
|2007-2013||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation.