Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Overhaul your '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup with Rough Country's jaw-dropping 5-inch Suspension Lift. Gain enough clearance to run up to 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with this all-inclusive kit. A set of lifted knuckles, front and rear crossmembers, 4.5-inch fabricated rear blocks, and upper strut spacers help your truck achieve a monster stance. This 1500 lif kit also ships with differential drop brackets, cv spacers, sway-bar drop brackets, and rear brake line brackets to maintain optimum angles after lifting. A durable lower skid plate keeps crucial components protected, and our Performance 2.2 shocks allow for uncompromised off-road performance. Featuring 100% precision laser cut materials designed by Rough Country engineers, this 1500 lift kit installs easy and fits like a glove. Read More
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series [+$50]
|2007-2013||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|295/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|