Overhaul your '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup with Rough Country's jaw-dropping 5-inch Suspension Lift. Gain enough clearance to run up to 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with this all-inclusive kit. A set of lifted knuckles, front and rear crossmembers, 5-inch fabricated rear blocks, and upper strut spacers help your truck achieve a monster stance. This 1500 lif kit also ships with differential drop brackets, cv spacers, sway-bar drop brackets, and rear brake line brackets to maintain optimum angles after lifting. A durable lower skid plate keeps crucial components protected, and our Performance 2.2 shocks allow for uncompromised off-road performance. Featuring 100% precision laser cut materials designed by Rough Country engineers, this 1500 lift kit installs easy and fits like a glove.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 5" fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series [+$50]
|2007-2013||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|