Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Overhaul your '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup with Rough Country's jaw-dropping 5-inch Suspension Lift. Gain enough clearance to run up to 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with this all-inclusive kit. A set of lifted knuckles, front and rear crossmembers, 4.5-inch fabricated rear blocks, and upper strut spacers help your truck achieve a monster stance. This 1500 lif kit also ships with differential drop brackets, cv spacers, sway-bar drop brackets, and rear brake line brackets to maintain optimum angles after lifting. A durable lower skid plate keeps crucial components protected, and our Performance 2.2 shocks allow for uncompromised off-road performance. Featuring 100% precision laser cut materials designed by Rough Country engineers, this 1500 lift kit installs easy and fits like a glove. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series [+$50]
|2007-2013||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.