Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 7.5-inch Suspension Lift for '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup. This massive lift affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory wheels with our unmatched front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RCX" logo. Heavy duty upper strut spacers, a beefy lower skid plate, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets are also included; designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7.5-inch Lift also comes with a set of rear 6.5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on inferior big lifts. Give your pickup a level stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install!
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 6.5in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series [+$50]
|2007-2013||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|