Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
7.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU 4WD)
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 7.5-inch Suspension Lift for '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup. This massive lift affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory wheels with our unmatched front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RC" logo. Heavy duty upper strut spacers, a beefy lower skid plate, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets are also included; designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7.5-inch Lift also comes with a set of rear 6.5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on inferior big lifts. Give your pickup a level stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install! Read More
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (SKU: 264.20/264.22)
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 264.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N2.0 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 264.22 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear 2.2 Shocks ONLY
- SKU: 264.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N2.0 Shocks
- SKU: 264.24 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear 2.2 Shocks
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 264.20/264.22)
- Brake line brackets
- CV spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 7in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
- Optional: (2) Performance 2.2 Series (Rear) [+$50] (SKU: 264.22)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 264.23)
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) / (2) Performance 2.2 Series Shocks (Rear) [+$250] (SKU: 264.24)
|2007-2013||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.