Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit
We've raised the bar and lowered the price of our 6" NTD suspension for '99 - '06 Chevy/GMC 1500 pickups a full $200! Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 6-inch lift available for just $999.95! A set of lifted front knuckles and 6.25in rear fabricated, anti-wrap blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 35in tires, while a full set of high clearance drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at um angles. This fully loaded suspension lift also includes a set of (4) Premium N2.0 Shocks, front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, now at our best price ever! Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8 - 10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Frame bracket modification required
- Differential modification required
- Models equipped with a factory painted bumpers will require trimming to valance and bumper.
- New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- CV spacers
- Skid plate
- 6.25in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|1999-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999-2006||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup (Classic)|