Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2in GM Leveling Lift Kit
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 3 - 4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R16 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Keys are indexed to not stress OE components
- Keys are built for ultimate strength and powder coated for longevity
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit Z-71 models - Please use 270N2 kit.
- Torsion bar adjuster keys
- Coil spring spacers
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|2000-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 Yukon XL|
|Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models|
|Does NOT fit Z-71 models|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.