Get a huge boost for your '88 - '98 Chevy / GMC 1500, Tahoe, and Suburban with Rough Country's all-inclusive 6-inch Suspension Lift. With a set of beefy front and rear crossmembers and differential drop brackets, this kit can take what you dish out and keep on kicking. A set of drop-torsion bar brackets and a durable front skid plate both feature laser-cut RCX logos that peak out from under the frame, giving your vehicle an unmistakable look. This kit ships with a massive steering link and heim joint assist link. Rear lift blocks and add-a-leafs give plenty of clearance - enough to accommodate up to 35-inch tires. Our new and improved design allows your vehicle to retain it's stock track width, and installation is now even easier.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: Factory This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Track width remains stock
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RCX laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding.
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links. (#1038)
- 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar crossmember bracket kit (#89501).
- Models equipped with Auto Trac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft. (#5082)
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Torsion bar drop brackets
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- Kicker bars
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Steering link
- Heim joint assist link
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Add-a-leaf springs
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$100]
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|