Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Get a huge boost for your '88 - '98 Chevy / GMC 1500, Tahoe, and Suburban with Rough Country's all-inclusive 6-inch Suspension Lift. With a set of beefy front and rear crossmembers and differential drop brackets, this kit can take what you dish out and keep on kicking. A set of drop-torsion bar brackets and a durable front skid plate both feature laser-cut RCX logos that peak out from under the frame, giving your vehicle an unmistakable look. This kit ships with a massive steering link and heim joint assist link. Rear lift blocks and add-a-leafs give plenty of clearance - enough to accommodate up to 35-inch tires. Our new and improved design allows your vehicle to retain it's stock track width, and installation is now even easier. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Track width remains stock
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RCX laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding.
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban models require extended rear sway-bar links. (#1038)
- 4-Door Tahoe and Yukon models require torsion bar crossmember bracket kit (#89501).
- Models equipped with Auto Trac will require a new aftermarket driveshaft. (#5082)
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Torsion bar drop brackets
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- Kicker bars
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Steering link
- Heim joint assist link
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Add-a-leaf springs
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$100]
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|