Introducing the redesigned GM 3.5" Suspension Lift by Rough Country Suspension Systems with some exciting upgrades to make your off-road experience even better. These updated kits now feature our critically acclaimed N2.0 shock absorbers and fabricated rear blocks.
Our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other join on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal "gusher" bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4 - 5 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/70 R17 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: 5.5" - 6" This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Differential drops are made from CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum.
- Differential drops feature Rough Country logo etched into the side.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include upgraded ball joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- 3" fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2007-2013||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|