Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
This all-inclusive kit ships with everything you need to get going and hit the mudholes. Featuring a set of beefy lifted knuckles and 1/4in thick steel front and rear high-clearance crossmembers, this kit offers plenty of muscle to handle hazards both on and off-road.
A set of Lifted Coil Springs and Upper Strut Spacers provide plenty of ride height - enough to run up to a 33in tire on our 5in option, or a 35in tire on our 7.5in option. Both kits feature sway-bar links, shock ns, brakeline brackets, a rough and tumble lower skid plate, and Grade 8 Hardware.
Included sway-bar drop brackets and differential drop brackets help keep vehicle components properly aligned after lifting, providing a factory-like ride while boasting an aggressive stance. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications (Must be converted to not be AWD).
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Sway-bar brackets
- Lower skid plate
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted coil springs
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Shock extensions
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.