Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (15-18 Canyon/Colorado 2WD)
Motor Trend’s 2015 Truck of the Year takes on a whole new life when outfitted with Rough Country’s 6-inch Lift Kit. Transform your GM Colorado / Canyon from mid-size to masterpiece with these head-turning components that come together to give your truck an aggressive appearance and killer off-road performance.
This kit includes everything you need for a monster makeover of your rig. A set of durable front and rear crossmembers keep everything in line, while a full front and lower skid plate setup offers unbridled protection against off-road obstacles. A set of lifted, one-piece cast knuckles and rear, fabricated lift blocks offer plenty of ride height to run up to a 285/65 R18.
This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Rough Country’s GM Colorado / Canyon kit is designed to be minimally invasive and easier to install. No welding or disassembly of the strut is required for installation, and only minor cutting and drilling is necessary. This kit does not change the stock track width, and maintains a smooth, factory-like ride! Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly required to install.
- No tierod cutting or replacing required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit ZR2 models
- Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work.
- Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and / or wheel spacers, be hub-centric
- Does NOT fit 4WD models
- Does NOT fit models with Duramax diesel engine
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Lower strut extensions
- Strut clamps
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar links
- Brake line brackets
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- 4.5in fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N3 series [rear]
|Does NOT fit models with Duramax diesel engine|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work|