Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Here at Rough Country we work hard so we can play hard too! We want everyone to enjoy the off-road lifestyle with us, so we offer well-engineered equipment at an incredible value, and back it with top quality, unbeatable service and a lifetime warranty.
This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels! Our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Read More
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock!
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Differential drops are made from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit models with aluminum upper control arms.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- Requires minor cutting.
- If wider than the recommended 32x11.50 tire is used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
|2014-2016||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2016||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit models with aluminum knuckles|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|