What better way to deck out that brand new 2014 GM 1500 you worked so hard for than with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's brand-new 7-inch Suspension Lift for 2014 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups? This massive lift is designed to retain your stock track width! This affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory 20-inch wheels, and gives you a nearly limitless choice in aftermarket wheels and tires that other kits just can't fit.
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the aggressive stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Crossmembers, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets - all designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7-inch Lift also comes with a set of rear 6-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on inferior big lifts.
Also included are a set of our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks! Offering the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, these shocks feature a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 R20 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: 4.5"-5.5" This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains stock track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- If wider than 35x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Upper strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Control arm drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Steering extension
- Steering brace
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series [rear]
|2014-2015||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2015||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|