Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
7in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Deck out your brand new truck with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's 7-inch suspension lift for 2wd 2014-up pickups.
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Crossmembers, and a set of sway-bar drop brackets - all designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. Lift also comes with a set of rear 6-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues.
Also included are a set of our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks! Offering the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use. Best of all, this kit ships with Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 R20 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the vehicle raising the front 7-inches and the rear 5.25-inches
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- If wider than 35x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Upper strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Control arm drop brackets
- Steering extension
- Steering brace
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series [rear]
|2014-2015||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2015||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|