Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift | Bracket Kit (14-16 1500 PU 2WD)
Deck out your brand new truck with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's 5-inch suspension lift for 2wd 2014-up pickups.
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Crossmembers, and a set of sway-bar drop brackets - all designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This Lift also comes with a set of rear 6-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues.
Also included are a set of our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks! Offering the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use. Best of all, this kit ships with Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the vehicle raising the front 5-inches and the rear 3.75-inches
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Upper strut spacers
- Optional: [+$220] - (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Control arm drop brackets
- Steering extension
- Steering brace
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series [rear]
- Optional: [+$50] - (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series
|2014-2016||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2016||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
|295/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|305/70 R17||17x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2305/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2305/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|