Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
GM HD Tie Rod Sleeves (11-16 2500HD/3500HD)
One area seriously lacking on most GM trucks is the steering link. With an outside diameter of only 1/2in, one wrong turn can easily bend the tie rod leaving your alignment out of whack for all of eternity. That problem is only intensified when you beef up the truck's appearance with an off-road tire and wheel package. Rough Country combats this issue with it's new HD Tie Rod Sleeve. Taking the outside diameter from 1/2in to 1in, this steel sleeve strengthens the steering components on the HD with an install time of only an hour. Rough Country's HD Tie Rod Sleeve simply takes the place of the stock jam nut giving you sturdy assurance that handling issues are not a concern for you anymore. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increases steering link diameter from 1/2in to 1in
- Steel sleeve strengthens steering components
- Install Time: 1 hour
- Works with OEM tie rods ONLY
In the box
- (2) HD tie rod sleeves
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500HD Pickup|
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500HD Pickup|
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 2500HD Pickup|
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 3500HD Pickup|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.